Family farming in Westhampton since 1919
Our barn and farmhouse were built in 1778 and remain intact today. The farm was purchased by John Norris, then pastor at the Westhampton Congregational Church, in November 1919. The barn had previously been used for the curing and drying of tobacco, and was converted into a dairy operation when John deeded the land to his son Charles in 1920. While the farm has seen many changes over the past 100 years, Karl & Lisa Norris, and their children Erin, Greg, and Austin, continue to keep the 300-acre farm active through cattle raising, maple sugaring, and crop production.